Golden Ears now 100% reservable during top season
To boost visitor experience, camping in Golden Ears Provincial Park should be 100% reservable throughout the top season. First-come, first-served camping possibilities continue to exist at Alouette and North Beach Campgrounds through April, May & most of June. First-come, first-served camping continues to be available over summer and winter whenever a booking just isn’t in spot.
The appeal of camping in BC Parks is continuing to grow dramatically over time. It has developed a need to get more best cougar website review booking possibilities, therefore we have all reasonable and equal usage of campsites wherever they reside.
Alouette River Aquatic Campground currently closed
As a result of storm that is recent and increasing pond amounts, Alouette River Marine Campground (positioned in the northern end of Alouette Lake) happens to be closed to camping. Assessment and cleaning regarding the web web web site are likely to take place soon. Please use other marine campgrounds on Alouette Lake (Moyer Creek, The Narrows) when you look at the interim.
15, 2019 october
Golden Ears Provincial Park is currently running on wintertime hours
At the time of October 16, 2019: Golden Ears Provincial Park has become operating on cold temperatures hours. The park gate is available 8:00am to 5:30pm daily, please leave the park by 5:30pm. If dangerous road conditions occur (snow/ice on road), the park gate will remain shut throughout the day. Winter camping can be obtained at Gold Creek Campground whenever park road is available. For updates on road conditions and closures, go to the Park OperatorвЂ™s Twitter feed @alouetteparks.
About Any Of It Park
Among the biggest areas when you look at the province, Golden Ears Provincial Park is prized for the recreational possibilities. The substantial system of tracks inside the park has an opportunity that is excellent hiking and horse riding.
Alouette Lake is a popular spot for swimming, windsurfing, water-skiing, canoeing, sailing and fishing. The park has also three campgrounds that are large. Vegetation is typical associated with the seaside western Hemlock woodland of B.C. And also the backcountry that is mountainous incredibly rugged.
Founded Date: December 14, 1967 Park Size: 62,540 hectares
Know Before Going
Remain Secure And Safe
- Hikers entering the backcountry should make sure a person that is responsible alert to their journey plans including destination, equipment carried, and planned return time.
- There clearly was an urgent situation shelter on Panorama Ridge from the Golden Ears Trail, designed for crisis usage circumstances only; no use that is overnight.
- Park hosts and a protection patrol can be obtained throughout the summertime.
- Through the summer time, Golden Ears Provincial Park is very popular, specially on weekends. Visitors are encouraged that the park is susceptible to regular closing to day-users and/or boaters if the day-use and/or watercraft launch parking lots fill to capability. Closures generally speaking occur on sunny weekends and breaks during and August, and usually occur between 11am and 4pm july.
- Canoes and Kayaks are offered for lease when you look at the park during the Alouette (South Beach) day-use area on weekends just from May long weekend to belated June and day-to-day from late June to Labour Day. (weather permitting)
- Cellular phone solution is bad or otherwise not for sale in numerous regions of the park, like the campgrounds and Alouette (South Beach) day-use area.
All campsite and team site reservations must certanly be made through Discover Camping. Whenever reservations aren’t available, all campsites work as first-come, first-served.
Campsite reservations are accepted only at that park. All drive-in and walk-in campsites are reservable during top period; there are not any first-come, first-served web web internet sites.
Group Campsite Reservations
Group campsite reservations are accepted at this park (minimal 15 grownups) year-round. Picnic/day-use area is present for a first-come, first-served foundation just and it is maybe maybe maybe not reservable as of this park.
Location and Maps
Please be aware: Any maps detailed are for information just; they could maybe not express appropriate boundaries and shouldn’t be utilized for navigation.
Golden Ears Provincial Park lies when you look at the Coast Mountains 11 north that is km of Ridge in the north part associated with the Fraser River. Usage of the park is through car via Dewdney Trunk path through the Municipality of Maple Ridge. If going west, turn appropriate onto 232nd and when going east, turn kept onto 232nd; then turn appropriate onto Fern Crescent in the traffic group and proceed with the road in to the park. The campgrounds are around 11 km north of this park entry.
The closest communities, towns and metropolitan areas are Maple Ridge, Mission and Pitt Meadows.
This park is serviced by Parkbus
Do you realize Parkbus is definitely an eco-friendly, affordable transport solution from downtown Vancouver to pick BC Parks? To learn more about Parkbus, along with their roads and schedules, check www. Parkbus.ca or contact them at 1-800-928-7101.